Make sure to care for your jewelry properly.
We have put together a few tips to help keep your jewelry from becoming dull or oxidised too quickly.
- Put it on after applying perfume and cosmetics.
- Remove it:
– Before swimming in a pool or the ocean and before showering (they do not like chlorine, sea salt or water)
– All physical activity (they do not like exercise, sports, scrubbing or gardening)
– Before you go to bed.
- Store in a dry, dark place.
- Dip silver often in polishing solution and then rinse thoroughly under running water.
Gold-plated items can be cleaned with warm water and soap.
- Be extra careful when polishing jewelry with stones and pearls.
If you have any questions, contact us.