Who we are
T: +32 (0)3/226.89.70
The information we collect
We store personal data of our clients, our staff, partners, suppliers, contacts, buyers and sellers.
This information includes:
- First name, last name, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Bank account, payment card details and VAT number
- Details about payments to and from you and other details of jewellery you have purchased from us.
- IP address, browser type and version, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Purchases or orders made by you.
- Any other information which you provide to us, in relation to your purchace or use of our service.
How we use the information we collect from you
- Processing your purchase, including delivery.
- Providing you with information about your purchase.
- Providing you with information about new products and projects.
Sharing the information we collect
We don’t share or sell information we collect to third parties.
Website administrators can see your purchase and payment information.
Personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies if this is necessary to provide you with our services.
Keeping your information
We retain your information as long as necessary to provide you with our service.
Our mailing list is collected and stored via Système D.
Details about payments to and from you and other details of jewellery you have purchased from us are securely stored on our webserver. Creditcard and other payment information is never stored on our servers.
Links to other websites
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our practices you can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org